PJSS is a Quarterly Journal and publishes its issues four times in a year.
- Authors are not allowed to submit their research paper to any other journal if once submitted to PJSS till the time he receives any rejection.
- Papers of the new authors are preferred for the new issue. However, if any paper has been marked as extraordinary work or very notable by the reviewer, that can be considered even if the paper of same author was published in last issue.
- Papers appear at home page of the Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences under editor's choice will be selected after the considerations and comments of the reviewers and may be supposed remarkable.
- Papers, not well written/ composed as per the guidelines for authors given at PJSS website, will not be entertained for further process.
- Research articles submitted without submission fee will not be entertained even will not be replied and processed.
- Any type of complaints and grievances of authors can be addressed to Editor in Chief by giving in writing application.
- Corrections in the Names of Authors, their affiliations, addresses, text or references are admissible at any time if the mistake is committed by PJSS editorial administration during processing/editing/printing of the article.
All rights reserved.